Getting started in counseling is a very simple process. You may download, print and fill out the forms below from this page.
You will need to fill out the following:
- Client Cover Sheet
- Problem Sheet - Narrative form where you will describe why you are seeking counseling
- Adult Social History form
- Child Social History form (18 years or younger)
- Family Income Worksheet. (ONLY fill this out if you do not have insurance)
You will need to read and sign the three "Agreements" documents and the Rights of Clients document that cover:
- Policy for Limits of Confidentiality
- Policy for Release and Assignment
- Family Counseling Service Agreement of Payment
- Rights of Clients
- Notice of Fees for Late Cancelation, No Show and Letters
Please note that only 1 Cover Sheet and 1 Problem Narrative form is needed per family. A completed Social History form is necessary for each person who is going to be involved in counseling. If you have any questions about which forms need to be filled out or how to fill them out please feel free to call us at (801) 399-1600.
Once the forms are completed they can be dropped off at our administrative offices on 3518 Washington Blvd. any time between 7:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday and from 9 a.m. to noon on Friday or Saturday.
More than 85 percent of our clients are offered a counseling appointment within 3 working days after the intake forms are received.